“We’ll Buy Back Your Home” Guarantee
If the client’s participating Certified Professional Inspector® misses anything in the inspection, InterNACHI will buy back the home. It’s that simple.
There’s no deductible and no “weasel” clauses.
Here are the no-frills terms of this groundbreaking Buy-Back Guarantee:
- Honored for 90 days after closing.
- Valid for home inspections performed for home buyers by participating InterNACHI members.
- We'll pay whatever price the client paid for the home.
- The home must be listed with a licensed real estate agent.
- The guarantee excludes homes with material defects not present at the time of the inspection, or not required to be inspected per InterNACHI's Residential Standards of Practice.
Real estate agents in North America can be assured that their clients can now buy with confidence.
Additionally, InterNACHI protects the privacy of its members’ clients. It doesn't collect identifiable consumer data, so it can't sell it or release it. No names, addresses, phone numbers or email addresses are sold or released to any third party. Visit www.nachi.org/buy-legal
The International Association of Certified Home Inspectors—InterNACHI—is the world's largest nonprofit association of residential and commercial property inspectors, providing education, training, certification, benefits and support for its members. InterNACHI-Certified Professional Inspectors® follow a comprehensive Standards of Practice, abide by a strict Code of Ethics, and take accredited Continuing Education courses each year, including InterNACHI’s Online Inspector Examination.
Home inspectors, consumers, and real estate professionals can all find the information and support they need to make informed and confident decisions at www.NACHI.org.